Talk to your pharmacist. Our pharmacists can help you in your goal to quit smoking by providing:
Our pharmacists can help you assess your level of nicotine dependence and give you recommendations on how best to approach your quit attempt. We can give you detailed information on the various products available to help you quit smoking, many of which are available without a prescription. Your first stop in your plan to quit smoking may even be the pharmacy. That's good news since pharmacists are the health care professionals who are best able to answer your questions about smoking cessation medications and advise you how to use them safely and effectively.
- different smoking cessation medications (both prescription and non-prescription choices)
- managing nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- dealing with slips and relapses
- coping with stress
- general strategies to help you quit
- finding other support networks and resources to help you quit